Changing a Course’s Dates of Availability
These instructions are for instructors who wish to change the dates students have access to their course in Blackboard to dates different than the semester dates. For example, giving students access to their course in Blackboard earlier than the start of the semester or past the course’s end date.
- Log into Blackboard and select one of your courses.
- Scroll down the window until you locate the Control Panel section of the course menu(left pane).
- Click on Customization and select Properties.
- Scroll down the window to the section Set Duration Dates.
- Set the Start Date and End Date that you want your students to be able to access your course.
- Click on Submit.