Whether you’re looking to copy your course materials from one semester to another or even just from one course to another section of the same course, you can use the Course Copy tool. If you are looking to copy materials from the Blackboard development site to the production one, you will need to follow the Export/Import instructions.
- Access the section whose content you wish to copy.
- Scroll down the Course Menu to the Course Management area and click on Packages and Utilities.
- Select Course Copy.
- Make sure the Select Copy Type is set to Copy Course Materials into an Existing Course.
- Click on Browse, select the course you want to copy the course material into and then click on Submit.
- Scroll down to the section Select Course Materials. Choose Select All or check the box(es) associated with the specific course material to copy.
- You need to click on Submit to complete the process.
Coping Course Content with Discussions (pdf version)