Copy a Test from the Test Server to the Live Server
The following instruction will help you copy a quiz/test from the Blackboard test server to the Blackboard Live Server.
- Navigate to the Blackboard course site containing the Test you want to copy.
- Scroll down to the Control Panel, and click Tools. The Tool category will expand.
- In the Tool category, click Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
- When the Tests, Surveys, and Pools page displays, click Tests (or, if you want to copy a Pool instead, click Pools).
- When the Tests page displays, find the Test you want to copy, and mouse-over its name in the list. The grey arrow symbol will appear.
- Click the grey arrow symbol to display a pop-up menu. From the pop-up menu, click Export. A .ZIP archive will begin downloading.
- Save the .ZIP archive to a location on your local computer that you can remember (such as your desktop).
- Navigate to the Blackboard course site to which you want to copy the Test, and repeat steps 2-4, as above.
- When the Tests page displays, click the Import Test button at the top of the list of Tests (immediately adjacent to Build Test).
- When the Test Import page displays, click the Browse My Computer button in theAttach File field.
- Click Submit. If the Test uploads successfully, then the Test Import Complete page will display.