Copying an item to another Content Area or Folder
- Navigate to the Content Area or folder containing the item you wish to move.
- Click the double-down arrow next to the title of the item you wish to move. A pop-up menu will appear.
- In the pop-up menu, click Copy. A new page will open.
- On the new page, from the Destination Course drop-down list, choose the course to which you want the item copied. The source course is the default option (in case you want to copy the item to another content area or folder within the same course).
- Next to the Destination Folder field, click Browse. A pop-up window will appear containing an outline of your Blackboard course site.
- In the outline, click the destination folder to which you want your item copied. The pop-up window will close.
- Click Submit.