How to Hide Courses
These instructions will let you hide courses you are not wanting to be Web Enabled
- Go to the Courses tab to bring up the list of your courses.
- Hover over Course List and you will see a gear like icon appear on the right side. Click on this icon and you will be taken to Personalize: Course List screen. Here you will see the currently visible courses with different attributes such as Course Name, Course ID, Instructors selected.
- To hide a course un-check the Course Name option and click Submit.
- The Personalize: Course List screen also allows you to change the order in which your courses appear.
- To do that, you can use the left-right arrow to drag and drop. The arrow will appear on the left side as you hover over the course names.
- You can also use the up and down arrows located in the left portion of the screen. Click on the arrows and a box showing the course names will appear. Select the course you want to move and use the up and down arrows. Click Submit when done.
- Remember you can always make the hidden courses visible by going back to the Course List and selecting the Course Name option.