Submitting a Test for a Student
Sometimes a student will save their answers but forget to submit during an online quiz. Instructors may submit the quiz for the student.
1. In the Grade Center, you will see an icon that indicates they have a quiz attempt in progress.
2. Use the double down arrows of that cell to view the Attempt
3. You will see information about the student and that their test status is “in progress”
4. Click the Test Information link. You will see an option to Clear Attempt or Submit Attempt If you would like for the student to start over, click the Submit Attempt button.
5. After clicking Submit Attempt, you will see a window that asks you to confirm the removal of this attempt