Exporting Your Dropbox files from D2L
When you export a course in D2L student file submissions are not included. If you wish to keep any of the submissions for your own records, please follow the instructions below.
- Go to your D2L course and select “Dropbox” from your course’s navigation bar.
- Select the Dropbox folder you wish to process.
- Select the checkbox at the top of the list of files to download. Then click the green ‘Download’ down arrow icon to the right/immediately after the checkbox.
- A new window should open and once D2L is finished processing the request, a link will appear to download.
- Click on the link to begin the download of the ZIP file which contains the student submissions.
- Repeat this process as necessary for any other assignments you have.