How to be a Successful Online Student
- You need to be self-motivated and self disciplined. This is true for all online courses, which, you the student, have much more freedom than you normally would in a traditional classroom setting.
- You must be willing to use technology. Since this is an online course, you will need to be comfortable with using a computer and the Internet.
- Carefully re-read questions and your responses to them; this will help ensure that you are satisfied with your answer selection before you submit it for grading.
- Set aside some space at in your home to keep your school stuff. It is important to have some organization, even if it is just two folders were you keep your notes.
- Prevent distractions at home. Education is a very selfish thing; any time given to distractions will hamper your learning effort.
- Take a deep breath! The first online learning experience can be a little intimidating for anyone, but once you get the hang of it, you will do fine!
- Apply what you learn.